Banner
Banner
Banner

Product

This 8mm wide Tungsten Carbide wedding band with 0.1 ct black diamond setting is one of our most popular tungsten diamond rings. The ring has a raised satin finish center and polished step down edges. Our tungsten rings do not contain any cobalt. Only superior nickel binder is used. LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH


Product

This 8mm wide Tungsten Carbide wedding band with 2 mm wide 950 Platinum inlay offers luxury and affordability. The ring has a raised satin finish center and polished step down edges. The inlay is brush finished. The platinum inlay is a precious metal and can scratch since, it is not as durable as tungsten carbide. Our tungsten rings do not contain any cobalt. Only superior nickel binder is used. LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH


Product

This 8mm wide Tungsten Carbide wedding band with 0.1 ct white diamond setting is one of our most popular tungsten diamond rings. The ring has a raised satin finish center and polished step down edges. Our tungsten rings do not contain any cobalt. Only superior nickel binder is used. LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH



TUNGSTEN NEWS

TESTIMONIALS

TABLE_HEADING_LATEST_NEWS
Tungsten Carbide Rings By Eternal Tungsten -
Monday 12 December, 2011
Tungsten Carbide Rings

"I was originally searching for a titanium band and loved they way they looked until I came across tungsten wedding bands. I couldn't believe that the tungsten rings were stronger and more scratch resistant than even titanium. The luster was more clear and the polished edges were awesome. I love the weight. It feels more valuable than platinum or white gold yet is more durable a..  

OUR GUARANTEE

Eternal Tungsten only carries tungsten carbide rings and wedding bands that use quality materials and presicion craftsmanship. Our rings are made with 85% tungsten carbide, which is the optimal percentage for maximum strength and durability. The rest of the 15% is nickel and some trace elements. Our rings do not contain any cobalt. Many people overlook craftsmanship. Not all rings are made the same. many manufacturers cut corners by not making their rings precisely. Therefore, you will find many rings on the market that are too thick and bulky, asymmetrical (the right side of the ring doesn't match the left side), and not the correct size. Our rings are made to be thinner and more comfortable to wear. One look and you will see our rings are symmetrical and our ring sizes are made to proper diameters for each size. All our rings are warrantied to be free of manufacturer's defects. All our rings come with a 30 day inspection period, so if you not happy with your purchase just return it for a refund. All our rings have a lifetime guarantee, which covers re-sizing and accidental damage. This means if you fingr size ever changes, simply send back your ring and we will exchange it for a new ring of a different size for the rest of your life. If your ring some how gets damaged, just send it back and we will replace it with a new one for the rest of your life.